Physical Therapy for Lower Back Pain in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Dr. Benjamin Britton and Dr. Peter Stanley
Co-owners and Founders of Revival PT
A Message From Peter Stanley and Benjamin Britton, Owners & Founders Of Revival Physical Therapy and Wellness
It’s very normal to believe that back discomfort is insignificant and will go away on its own. It’s also typical to blame it on “awkward sleeping,” a “spasm,” or something “everyone” experiences at some point…
There’s no evident rationale for it, and it doesn’t appear to be changing!
If this is happening to you, you are not alone; we hear similar stories all the time. The most prevalent ailment we treat in Minneapolis-St. Paul is Lower Back Pain and Sciatica!
And when it comes to living with back pain, everyone we meet is curious…
“Why Am I Still in Pain After Putting Up With It for 3-6 Months? (Sometimes Longer!)”
When we have back discomfort, the majority of us believe it will go away on its own.
We believe there is a wonderful moment when you wake up one morning and your problem has vanished. But 6 months later, you’re dealing with even worse chronic back pain – often much worse than you were before.
Does It Describe You?
One of the most aggravating things we encounter in our clinic is clients coming in with persistent lower back pain and telling us their previous doctor encouraged them to “rest” and take pain relievers. What is the issue? It’s not working! They would have returned to their doctor, frustrated and in pain if they had not visited our clinic in Minneapolis-St. Paul for physical therapy for their lower back pain.
Has Something Similar Happened to You?
It’s difficult to determine what’s best for your back discomfort. You’ve been told so many different things by people in positions of power. Unfortunately, the majority of it is useless!
It’s not just about what you do when it hurts, but also how frequently you do it. The more frequently an area grows weaker or an injury worsens as a result of improper mobility and posture, the more difficult it will be to work that section of your body. If we do not take steps to restore balance with strengthening workouts tailored specifically for those areas, you will have persistent pain.
Back discomfort is frequently a perplexing ailment that individuals simply accept as “the way things are.” What else may explain why backache lasts so long? It can be difficult to know what to do because there have been so many varied directions offered by different sources, with little legitimacy behind them all!
Do You Feel the Same Way?
If You Have Back Pain, Here Are Seven More Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. It didn’t go away on its own, but you expected it to.
2. As part of our physical therapy treatment for lower back pain, our Minneapolis-St. Paul physiotherapists will recommend a set of exercises that will help you regain your range of motion and minimize your back discomfort. Don’t wait; these are some excellent methods for getting rid of it rapidly.
3. Because everyone has back discomfort as they get older, you just accepted it for what it was.
4. Engage in practical, “hands-on” physical treatment: For those suffering from low back pain, or sciatica in Minneapolis-St.Paul, physical therapy can be life-changing. We regularly see this injury at Revival Physical Therapy and Wellness, and we want to help you feel better as soon as possible.
5. You attempted YouTube workouts, but they either didn’t work or made your back discomfort worse.
6. Your back pain was so severe that you thought resting would alleviate it, but it only made matters worse.
7. You chose to get a couple of “massages” in the hopes that they would relieve your discomfort, but all they did was make you feel good and relaxed and did nothing to help you in the long run.
You’ve done everything and it’s still hurting? You don’t have to suffer any longer.
If any of these things have happened to you, we’d love to assist you by inviting you to a free phone chat with one of our skilled back specialists who specialize in helping people like you get relief from persistent low-back pain problems.
Simply click the link provided below!
“What Can I Do to Quickly Get Rid of My Back Pain?”...
So, here are four things you can do:
1. You must decide whether to seek assistance:It can be a big error to think that back discomfort would simply go away with time. It doesn’t work out that way, as many of us are aware, and after six months you’ll still be dealing with an uncomfortable situation when what you need is a program that WORKS along with some easy lifestyle adjustments to stop this cycle from happening again.
2. Perform the RIGHT exercises: A physiotherapist will recommend a set of exercises that will help you regain your range of motion and minimize your back discomfort. Don’t wait; these are some excellent methods for getting rid of it rapidly.
3. Avoid sitting and prolonged rest: Sitting on a sofa for an extended amount of time might exacerbate existing back pain. To get well as quickly as possible, you need to move more and exercise, as well as receive hands-on care from physical therapists who understand how crucial this is!
4. Engage in practical, “hands-on” physical treatment: For those suffering from low back pain, physical therapy can be life-changing. We regularly see this injury at Revival Physical Therapy and Wellness, and we want to help you feel better as soon as possible.
Would you like to know how we can assist in getting you back to full functionality? Call us or stop by one of our locations today to schedule a free, obligation-free appointment!
Note: We offer this free Total Body Diagnostic session to anyone scared or suspicious about Physical Therapy, unsure of its benefits, or if it is suited for them. If this describes you, please begin with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session so that we can work with you to determine what is wrong and what can be done – with no financial risk to you.
The Following Question Is:
How Can Choosing to Visit Revival Physical Therapy and Wellness’s Physical Therapist Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain - Within the Next Few Days?
A few of the services our physical therapy team can provide for you are listed below:
We can assist you in returning to a life free of the scourge of persistent back pain.